Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Will They Talk About Chest Hair and Crazy Cool Medallions?



    Talkin' it up! On the Jimmy Fallon Talk Show.

    So Jimmy Fallon's late night talk show premieres on March 2nd. JimFal is taking over for Conan who's replacing Leno. I hadn't planned on checking it out....Until now, that is....

    My Dancing Sex Monkey Justin Timberlake is scheduled to make an appearance. Jizz in my pants!




    Talking it up! On The Barry Gibb Talk Show! Talkin bout issues! Talkin bout, real important issues! Talking it up, on The Barry Gibb Talk Show! Checkin out politics, in this crazy crazy town yeah yeah yeah!
    Talkin it up! On The Barry Gibb Talk Show! Talkin bout chest hair, talkin bout, crazy cool medallions!




    Jimmy, I expect to see a Barry Gibb talk show skit or...

    "I will gut you like a fish! I'll cut you like a fish yeah, I'll put you in the ground, yeah! Me and my brother gonna put you in the ground, yeah!"Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/02/will-they-talk-about-chest-hair-and.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive