Friday, February 20, 2009

Mickey Flies Solo



    This is my former BFF Mickey Rourke arriving at LAX today in time for all the Oscar festivities. Nice cowboy hat, Mick. I have five of my own. I know he'd appreciate that.

    You can't see it in this photo but Mickey has 43 bags of shoes weighing 80 pounds in total with him. Mickey hasn't yet chosen his Oscar attire and he wants to keep his footwear options open. I can relate. It's thinking like this that brought Mickey and I together in the first place but alas, our friendship was unceremoniously cut short when he stepped out with Herpes Hilton, that's actually the name of Paris Hilton's vagina, that's where herpes has a permanent suite. Valtrex is on the room service menu.

    Anyway, it must feel so weird for Mickey to be traveling without his constant companion, Loki. What an emotional rollercoaster-y time this must be for Mickey, to be favoured to win an Oscar and mourning the love of his life at the same time. This is like when Barack Obama's grandmother peaced out just before he won the election. If only Loki could have stuck around another week. But Mickey knew it was selfish to ask Loki to hold on so he had to put his love for Loki ahead of his own desire to have her there for his big moment and let her go. If Mickey wins the Oscar, you just know he's going to honour Loki in a touching acceptance speech. And because I'll be eight glasses of wine into the evening, salty drops will fall from my eyes.

    Speaking of my two guys, Mickey and Oscar, my friend Susan sent me this card in honour of the awards and my obsession with MickRo.

    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/02/mickey-flies-solo.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive