Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar Fashion Roundup

    A big part of the fun of the Oscars is tearing apart or praising what people are wearing. Nothing makes my broke ass, normal-sized self feel better than tearing apart impossibly skinny rich people while sitting on the couch stuffing my face. So let's put on our Judge Judy robes and get started, yes?


    REESE WITHERSPOON



    I love Reese Witherspoon more than what would be deemed 'normal' by most mental health professionals so it pains me to say that I totally hated this. That black detailing looked like it was randomly thrown on this blue dress and I don't even like the blue to begin with. Just a mess all around. Also didn't like her hair. I guess she can't be perfect all the time. Sigh.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/02/oscar-fashion-roundup.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive