Monday, February 23, 2009

Daily Male: Michael Hutchence

    Several friends have emailed me to ask why I am not blogging about JD Fortune. Back in the halcyon days of 2005/2006 I was in love with this hot piece of ass who was chosen as the new lead singer of INXS. Seriously, the amount of money I spent attending INXS shows...well I'll spare you the gory details.



    Anyway, I thought JD was a simple country boy, you might say a cockeyed optimist who got himself mixed up in the high stakes game of world diplomacy, international intrigue and Australian pop rock. But it seems his unbridled enthusiasm for cocaine led to his downfall and got his ass kicked out of the band. He says his ass is homeless and is once again, living in his car. I can't go on about this because it's too painful/embarrassing/retarded. They all let you down in the end, don't they?

    So what's more rock star-y? Getting kicked out of the band for being a coke fiend or being found naked in a hotel room with a belt around your neck? Hmm... I'm going with door number two, that's some real commitment to the role, so Michael Hutchence is today's Daily Male.



    With that wild hair, cocky swagger and slinky stage presence, Hutch was the hotness.




    Remember when Hutch and Kylie were a couple? Rumour has it they joined the Mile High club on one particular flight. But they didn't do fuck times in the bathroom. Nope, legend is they did it right there in their seat. Nice.....



    ...But my favourite Hutch girl was Helena, my girl crush of yesteryear. Before there was Scarlett Johansson, Helena had my heart.



    Check out Hutch making man love with a vintage Bono. Love it.

    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/02/daily-male-michael-hutchence.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive