Monday, February 23, 2009

Best Acceptance Speech



    If there was an Oscar for Best Oscar Acceptance Speech, well it would be weird but Dustin Lance Black, the screenwriter for Milk would take it. It was the perfect mix of graciousness, personal anecdotes, politics and emotion. I became confused during his speech because this strange, warm, salty liquid starting welling up in my eyes. I'm still trying to figure out just what that was.

    On a superficial note, this guy has amazing bone structure in his face. If I wanted to have a baby, I'd want to make it with him. In a petrie dish of course since he is not a vagina enthusiast.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/02/best-acceptance-speech.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive