Monday, February 23, 2009
    GEORGE HAMILTON AND 'MADONNA'



    The only reason I included this was because I laughed out loud when I read the caption that accompanied this on the website of the photo agency. It said "Madonna and George Hamilton attend the Vanity Fair party." Hahaha. Was Stevie Wonder writing the captions? This is clearly NOT Madonna. Even if I couldn't see her face I would know this isn't Madge because this woman's biceps aren't giving me the nightmares. Who the hell thought this was Madonna? Maybe they were blinded by George Hamilton's tan? Georgie boy, I know being a tanorexic is kind of your 'thing' but this is getting ridiculous. You look like an Oompa Loompa. THIS IS SOME CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY SHIT!!!Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/02/george-hamilton-and-madonna-only-reason.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive