Friday, February 27, 2009

Daily Male: Chris Martin

    Coldplay is coming back to Toronto! Woot! Looooove the Coldplay! I can only hope I don't get fucked out of tickets for this show like I was for Kings of Leon. I hate you Ticketmaster, suck balls in hell. Back on topic, in honour of the blokes' return to the T Dot, Chris Martin is today's Daily Male.



    I've heard from dudes who think Chris Martin is a douche. This is like crazy talk to me. Chris Martin is like a puppy, who doesn't like puppies? Sickos, I say! This is what Chris Martin says to you haters...



    Most chicks love the Chris Martin. It might be the British accent. A dude could go Christian Bale on me and as long as he's telling me he's going to 'fucking kick my fucking ass for bullshitting and fucking around around on set' in a British accent, I'd be like 'yeah, I am pretty fucking unprofessional!'







    Copy and paste this shit for some adorable Chris Martin/Ricky Gervais action;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DlvxYmBHYo


    *For TannisSource URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/02/daily-male-chris-martin.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive