Monday, February 23, 2009
    MICKEY ROURKE



    Check out my BFF Mickey Rourke in this ensemble. I love that he changed his outfit from the ceremony to the after party. Fabulous. If you looked at the tags to see what fabric his clothes were made of, I'd bet it would say 100% Awesome. Dry Clean Only. Did you know he had special Oscar attire made for Loki before her tragic passing? Unbelievable. Could you imagine partying with this dude? I imagine it would involve an arrest, waking up in another town next to a corpse and crying.



    You can make nicey nice with MickRo all you want Sean, the ghost of Loki is still comin' for ya.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/02/mickey-rourke-check-out-my-bff-mickey.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive