Monday, February 23, 2009
    ALICIA KEYS



    Alicia Keys is a woman after my own heart. Or the place in my chest where my heart is supposed to be. After shutting that shit down on the official Oscar red carpet with her amazing mauve gown, bitch fucking turns it up with this yellow number. Seriously, she looks amazing. I just love her, she's talented, is active in charitable endeavors, seems to keep her nose clean and always looks great. You know what? Justin Timberlake needs to date this LIKE NOW! Seriously, drop that Jessica SheHulk Bile and start hitting this shit! I would die!Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/02/alicia-keys-alicia-keys-is-woman-after.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive