Thursday, November 13, 2008

Class Reunions

    by Tawny

    Ahhhh, the glorious yonder days of high school. Did you love high school? Hate it? Count the days until it was over or mourn the loss on graduation day?

    And would you attend a class reunion?

    Here's why I ask. I'm currently working on my September 2009 Blaze (currently titleless, sigh) and it kicks off a fabulously fun mini-series (also currently titleless *g*) about a Costume Shop clerk who keeps sending out the wrong costume to our heroines. My story is written around the premise of a class reunion and the heroine has to show up in a costume that represents her current lifestyle. She'd have been happy with a Jane of all Trades, or even a Wonder Woman type costume, but instead gets a dominatrix one.


    I think its going to be a fun story - super sexy and the characters are really coming to life for me. But here's the thing. When it comes to high school, I was in the category of unenthusiastic students. Most of my teen enthusiasm was focused elsewhere *g*. So the idea of attending a class reunion isn't on my top ten list of things to do. But I know plenty of people who loved school and adore the idea of attending a reunion. Some who'd go yearly if they could.

    Sooo, in the name of unscientific research, I figured I'd bring the questions here and spend a fun Friday hearing about your high school expriences. Did you have those cliques that my school did? You know, the jocks, the nerds, the stoners, etc. Were you part of the in crowd or your own crowd? Did you love high school, loathe it or fall somewhere in between. Have you ever attended a reunion? How was it? Would you go again?

    And last but not least, in the name of romance *g* I'd love to hear about high school romances. Was there one particular guy (or gal) you had a thing for? How's that worked out all these years later? Did they ever know about it, and if you had a chance to go back and see them now (lets pretend for the sake of my research that we're single heroines, okay) would you consider rekindling (or kindling *g*) something?
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2008/11/class-reunions.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive