Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bandita Booty Galore!

    by Anna Sugden

    Just been to the supermarket and picked up my Cadbury's prizes - the lady on the till probably thought I had a serious chocolate problem!

    I have two lots of prizes to give out.

    First, for outstanding creativity in Collective Nouns. It was a very tough decision! So many great ideas. Thank you all for playing. But, I had to pick some prize winners so, *drum roll* the Cadbury's goes to:

    Pat Cochran

    Cas 2 AJS

    Ms Hellion


    And a special bonus to Keira's daughter, if she emails me her Barbie and bunny collective nouns.

    Second, a winner from my Oreo blog. My tuxedo cat, Jersey Girl, put her paw into the pot and pulled out ...

    Danie88.

    Congratulations to all the winners!! Please email your snail mail addys to me at Anna at Annasugden dot com, and I'll get the chocolate treats in the post to you.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2008/11/bandita-booty-galore.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive