Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boatload of Booty

    by Nancy

    I have mega-booty to announce tonight! Thanks in advance to everyone who stopped by. If you didn't win, better luck next time. For now, the winners are:

    PJ and Pat Cochran each win a copy of Debbie Giusti's Countdown to Death

    Louisa Cornell won Gina Robinson's Spy Candy (I understand they've already been in touch)

    Helen will be getting Gerri Russell's Warrior's Lady.

    Winners should email contact information to me via the darrlin bands link on the blog, and I'll forward it to the authors. Congratulations, y'all!
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2008/11/boatload-of-booty.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive