Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spotted: Gossip Girls


    Here are the girls of Gossip Girl at the CW network upfronts this morning. Gossip Girl has ended for the season and not a moment too soon for me. I was starting to fall out love with my guilty pleasure show. Even the preposterously, yet deliciously smarmy dialogue and ridiculously dapper wardrobe of ladies man, and purple enthusiast, Chuck Bass was failing to keep me interested. It's best we break for summer, take some time apart and remember why we fell in love in the first place.

    Sidenote: Blake Lively has to have either the most perky breasts of all time, or an infinite supply of industrial-strength double-sided tape. Either way, and I say this with an unblemished record (save for a few vodka-induced makeouts) of heterosexuality, I am utterly entranced by her breasts. They are amazing. And I love love loves her teal romper. If I wasn't three apples tall like Smurfette and had longer legs, I would rock this romper all summer long. Jealous!

    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/05/spotted-gossip-girls.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive