Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Poke Her? I Hardly Know Her!

    Here's Bradley Cooper at a recent celebrity poker tourney in Vegas proving Brad Pitt ain't the only hot Brad in the game. B-Coops is speaking out against reports he's bumping genitals with Jennifer Aniston, telling People mag, "I met her 3 times in my life..my mom loves it, but unfortunately it's not true." Bradley and Jen two costarred in the movie He's Just Not That Into You but didn't share any scenes together. I guess Coops is telling us he's just not in Jennifer Aniston (zing!)

    So there you have it. Wait, hold the phone - Jennifer Aniston was once married to a Brad, Bradley Cooper was once married to a Jennifer (Esposito) My mind just exploded. I know, it doesn't take much.


    Here's another picture of Coopsy, just cause he's so purdy.



    I cannot wait to see The Hangover! I lived that shit last weekend. Killer wine hangover. Ugh. Wine hangovers are the worst Jerry, the worst!


    I've posted it here before but I'll do it again, below is the third and latest trailer for The Hangover directed by Todd Philips of Old School fame. Vegas est tres dangereux, non? The last time I went, I woke up in Boston. It happens. At least Mike Tyson didn't punch me in the face whilst enthusiastically air-drumming to Phil Collins. Could always be worse!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZL4tf-5AzY
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/05/poke-her-i-hardly-know-her.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive