Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A HANDFUL OF CRAYONS

    How many bottles
    does a man need
    to keep his heart pumping
    His kidneys screening

    OH, how many pills
    does one require
    to keep his liver going
    His pressure down

    A drugstore of bottles I have
    lined up perfectly,
    tan that they are
    they hold the rainbow

    The rainbow as a child
    my first drawing made
    my crayons rubbing against
    coarse paper

    Red and beige and brown
    yellow and green and blue
    the colors of a box of crayons
    resting in my palm

    I raise them up
    and I swallow themSource URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/05/handful-of-crayons.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive