Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's That Time Again

    by Beth

    It's that time again! Time for Summer Movies! Some blockbusters are already playing but there are plenty more to be released in the next three months. Since we rarely go to the movie theater and only hit the Drive-In about once a summer, my goal this summer is to watch at least a few new movies in the theater. Here (in no particular order *g*) is a quick list of the ones I'm willing to pay good money to see:


    Up. I'm a huge pixar fan and I've already been cracking up at the trailer, especially the dog with the talking collar *g*


    The Proposal. I love both Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds and this romantic comedy looks like a lot of fun!


    The Ugly Truth. Another Rom Com, this one with Katherine Heigl and the super yummy Gerald Butler *sigh* (What can I say? I'm a romance writer. I love romantic comedies *g*)


    Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Yes! The next HP film will be out in July! My kids and I (and millions of others) can't wait :-)










    Funny People. I recently saw the trailer for this and it looks really good and Seth Rogan cracks me up *ggg*


    Here are some I'm willing to wait to watch when they come out on DVD:



    X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Don't get me wrong, I love Hugh Jackman and enjoyed the first two X-Men movies (especially the first one) but since it's been out for a few weeks I know I probably won't get a chance to see it.





    Star Trek. I've never been a Star Trek fan but this movie looks so good, it may just change my mind :-)


    Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Looks really cute and I adore Jennifer Gardner.


    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I realize some movies are better seen on the big screen and I'm guessing this is one of them but if it's as long as the first one, I'd rather be home where I can pause the movie for snack breaks *g*


    What movies will you try to see at the theater? Anyone else enjoy the Drive-In? Have any of you ever walked out of a movie theater because you thought the movie was so bad? What's your favorite snack to splurge on at the theater? If you could take the Golden Rooster to a movie this summer, what would you see?


    If you want to check out the movies I've mentioned, click on their titles. I've included links to their official websites. Just don't forget to come back ;-)Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/05/it-that-time-again.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive