Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Asher Roth Loves College, Not Lohan

    Asher Roth is my current guilty pleasure. He's a guilty pleasure because he's a middle-class, college-educated, white boy rapper. Not exactly the stuff of which street cred is made, right?Whatever, I like him and I don't care what you say! You will not judge me! Anyway,  I'm liking the Roth even more after hearing he apparently shut down Lindsay Lohan.


    A snitch told the New York Daily News that Lilo drove three hours to catch Asher's concert in Santa Barbara and tried to get her bony ass on stage during one of his songs. Not only did AshRo shut that shit down, he didn't even perform the song she wanted to try and help ruin. Snap! Like a spurned high school girl, Lilo later took to her Twitter page to say "Asher was cocky to all my friends and not that nice." Ginger fight! 

    Click below for Asher Roth's I Love College. I introduced this song to a friend of mine a while back who does not care for rap at all and he texted me the other night saying "Damn you and your Asher Roth." followed by "It's catchy." Heh.

    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/05/asher-roth-loves-college-not-lohan.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive