Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hangin' With Mr. Cooper


    Seeing the solid comedy gold that was The Hangover on Monday night has left me hungry for two things 1) another trip to Vegas (my third) and 2) more Bradley Cooper. Since my ass is too broke for number one, I'll have to settle for number two. Thankfully Coops is EVERYWHERE these days including the current issue of Details. Grab a cold drink girls and gays, it's about to get real hot up in this bitch;






    Click below to read the Details interview during which Hangover costar Ed Helms describes Coops as "a highly intelligent being wrapped in a hot, studly body." Word, E-Helms, word.



    Bradley was in Toronto this week (he was at my Monday night screening which was, unfortunately, not held in my bedroom) he also stopped by The Hour. Click below to watch Strombo and Coops;
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/05/hangin-with-mr-cooper.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive