Sunday, December 27, 2009

To Be Read


    by Beth

    My To-Be-Read pile has somehow grown into a To-Be-Read hill. It's gone from three separate piles (one romance, one nonfiction and one for non-romance fiction) to four piles (I went on a buying spree and had to make a pile for my paranormal YAs and urban fantasy books *g*) I know quite a few of you can relate to my multiplying books, or perhaps your own TBR piles are more like mountains. Either way, all I know is that at the beginning of 2009 I had a goal of reading more and keeping my TBR pile manageable.

    Well, I did read more than I have in the past few years. I also bought more books. Many, MANY more books. Which is how I discovered a few new-to-me authors who are now on my Auto-Buy list including Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson & The Olympians YA series, and Kristan Higgins who writes fabulous romantic comedies.

    One thing I've noticed about my current TBR piles is that there are many more books by authors I haven't read before. To be honest, I'm not sure why that is, all I know is that I'm anxious to get through every story in the hopes of transferring even more books from the TBR pile to my Keeper Shelves *g*

    Here are the books by New-To-Me authors I plan on reading next month:

    Evermore - Alyson Noel

    The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

    Prime Time - Hank Phillippi Ryan

    The Blue Zone - Andrew Gross

    Highland Scandal - Julia London

    She Thinks Her Ex Is Sexy - Joanne Rock

    Start Me Up - Victoria Dahl

    Outcast - Joan Johnston

    Kiss of Midnight - Lara Adrian

    Nightwalker - Jocelynn Drake

    Soul Magic - Jennifer Lyon

    My Favorite Witch - Lisa Plumley

    Night's Cold Kiss - Tracey O'Hara

    Servant: The Kindred - L.L. Foster

    Have you read any of the books listed above? Are there any you'd recommend move to the top of my TBR pile? What does your TBR pile look like? Did you discover any new authors in 2009?

    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/12/to-be-read.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive