Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dash Dot Dot Dash Dash Dot


    Awright, awright.

    I know I talked last week about men with big dicks (or was it two weeks ago). I said that I felt sorry for them because they can't smack their balls against the ass of their loved one. Well, to me that's satisfying sex, when your balls are engaged. But now women want to chime in. They like a nice long rod. They may not like it often, but every woman would like to try a long cock. They like to see one, touch one, stroke one, even suck on one. It's like a goal in life that they really don't understand. They have a draw that they cannot explain.

    Why? Why is that? Do women want to have a sample of every sized width and length cock in her canal to make her feel fulfilled in life. She's tried it all, and now she would like a long prong to bang against the inside of her cervix as she's having sex. Like that is comfortable. I know that there are some positions that you can put a woman into, with her legs up, knees at her cheeks and you can bottom out in her...well some men. Yes, some men. But you can bottom out in them and what happens? They yelp. They jump. When you bang all up in their against their guts, they'll let you know. That shit does not feel good.

    They are uncomfortable with it, and ask you to choke up on the bat. To ease up off them. Especially when you have a colossal tool. He can't root into her, because it's impossible. It's just not going to happen. And yet women are still fascinated by the long dong. There used to be a saying that I guess went out of style along time ago, and that was that size did not matter. That the vagina only had nerve endings two inches into the canal, and that the majority of their nerve endings that transmit signals to the brain are in the clitoris.

    Yes, the 'little man in the boat'. Actually OUTSIDE of the vagina, sheathed in the clitoral hood and the labia minora, majora and the so forth. All this meaning that men with short dicks can still satisfy a woman. That actually size is just a state of mind. Women view it as meaning virility. The dinosaur half of their brains see this as a man that can sire children. Many children, with a rich and steady libido, and sexual prowess.

    The small dick men are viewed as weaker, deficient, unable to get a woman to achieve orgasm. Women, although will deal with a small dick man, will always think of larger and larger penises, and this dream could lead to episodes of infidelity as she then goes out and searches for the longer penis, which well endowed men clearly display in the slacks whenever they have erections in public. This is a message to women longing for longer pricks that here is one and it is available.

    Not that all men with longer penises are licentious, they still use their endowment to their benefit, wearing the tighter slacks and boxer shorts, to let his junk snake down his pants leg. Didn't know that did you ladies? Boxers give your dick freedom to extend downward so that it's length is clearly seen in the slacks. Briefs curl the penis so that you have a noticible bulge in the center of your pants but little more.

    Men with smaller organs are not generally ashamed of their length but men, when together, tend to shy away from displaying their junk around other men. Those that are well endowed are quick to come out of the gym showers swinging their long wangs proudly. Case in point: When I was homeless, I used the showers in the Bowery Mission. This was located in the basement, a rather unsavory place to begin with, more like a cave with showers arranged in a room. Thank goodness there were closed stalls to shake showers in. Mainly in many of these public showers, they have doors that you can close.

    Well, I had my fill of showering once a week, and going there fighting every Thursday just to get my body under some water and a bar of soap in my hand. Well, continuing, Electra, at the time told me about a youth center in the Village where I could get a cheap membership and since it was nothing but a big gym, I could go there, use their lockers and their showers. Shit what an amazing idea. I'll just get a membership, which she walked me over and helped me to get, and I was good to go.

    Well, my first day that I was in there, I got a rude awakening. First the stalls were open stalls, which caused me a little consternation, but that was alright, I went, put my gear in a locker, stripped down bare, wrapped my waist with a towel and hit the showers. They were divided into rooms, with six showers in a room, three shower stalls to a wall. I went to the far end stall, but you had to hang your towel up outside in the hall. I wondered about this. What the fuck was this about?

    I did, stripping off the towel, and suddenly, upon hitting the air, my dick went all turtle on me, drawing back up into my gonads, trying to become a third testicle. I walked to the showers, hit myself with some hot water and relaxed, my my little turtle head began to extend, stretching out as if a worm stretching out upon a rock. Now as I shower, a Black dude walks in and hops in the stall across from me. I keep my back to him and we shower together. Others come in but they are in the stalls moving away from me and cannot see my member with my back to everyone.

    I turn to walk out for my towel, going to go proud of my prong, which has drawn out a bit, not to erection length but half that, and the Black guy finishes too, and turns around. I swear to god, this man had a tool down to his fucking knees. It swung like an elephants trunk. This fucker was deformed if you asked me, but this motherfucker was proud of this prodigious tonnage, between his legs. Almost walking bow-legged out of the stall.

    Instantly ashamed of my useless length I hurry up to the towel rack and wrap up and head to the lockers. Now here is the interesting thing. As I dry off, men are coming out of the showers, using their towels to dry their hair, or their backs, or arms, and marching out waving their organs about like a parade. All of them were longer and healthier than mine. I hated to look, but it was something that you couldn't tear your eyes away from. Like a car accident. These men were so well endowed that I wondered how my little wang could ever satisfy a woman. Shit, did I feel inadequate. My dick shrank even more, forcing me to turn my back to everyone and face the lockers to hide my childish member.

    And Mr. Black America strides back and forth in the dressing area, buck naked, king of the hill with his hose of a tool. It was just bizarre. Just bizarre. I hurried up and got dressed, packed my gear, threw it on my back and marched out of the land of the dick, feeling that I somehow missed the boat on cock size. I always thought that I was average. I had, like all men before me, measured my johnson and it came out to a healthy seven inches when erect. I thought that that was good. But while flaccid, it could be anywhere from five inches to half an inch. Depending on the stimulus.

    Later, because I'm not ashamed of my cock normally, I told Electra of the situation. How small my cock was than the majority of the men in the showers, and how they walked around displaying their junk, swinging, rocking, twirling their cocks proudly on display. She laughed her ass off. "Hobobob," she said sweetly. "Don't you know you were in the Village. They were all probably gay looking for dates for the evening." I shook my head. For a minute I could not wrap my head around it. But she was right. I was in a meat market. A REAL MEAT market. These men were on display, that's why it was hard to miss their tools. They wanted me to see them.

    Wow. Then I yelled at Electra for giving me a member- ship in a gay shower, the cute little bitch. Now I had a years member- ship there. I have to say, as time went on I stopped hiding my junk as I took a shower, letting my lil' mess flop around like a vienna sausage on the rampage. It was better than the Bowery Mission any day. Shit, gays don't bother me. Neither does having a small tool either.

    I also watched my ass when I was in there. Literally.

    HobobobSource URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/12/dash-dot-dot-dash-dash-dot.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive