Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gear Daddies Fine Line Tickets

    This Saturday evening at 8pm, the Gear Daddies will be performing at the Fine Line Music Cafe in Minneapolis. I was actually just at the Fine Line a couple weeks ago for my first time and I really like the venue! It's smaller but that makes the performances more intimate, which I really enjoyed. If you'd like to attend the show on Saturday for CHEAP, get your Gear Daddies tickets today before they're gone! I'd say there is a good chance that it could sell out, so act quick! Our tickets are below face value at only $30 each!!!
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/12/gear-daddies-fine-line-tickets.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive