Friday, December 18, 2009

Give Me Some Bing!

    by Beth

    Sorry for the late post. It seems as if this holiday season is busier and crazier than ever *g*

    I do love the holidays though and one of the things I love most is the music!

    Some of my favorite Christmas songs are:

    Carol of the Bells - Trans Siberian Orchestra (I'd love to see them live!)


    White Christmas - Bing Crosby. We listen to Bing every Christmas morning. No substitutes! And I love both classic movies Holiday Inn and White Christmas. I'm going to force my family to watch them with me this year :-)


    Baby It’s Cold Outside - Lee Ann Womack and Harry Connick Jr. Great version of this classic song.


    God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Bare Naked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan. So upbeat and fun and makes me want to dance *g*


    And because I'm always behind the times, I just found out that Kristin Chenoweth has a Christmas CD out which I would love to have. Along with Faith Hill's.


    Some of the songs that make me want to stick my head in a very deep snowbank are:


    Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer. Ugh. I hate even typing that because now it’ll be stuck in my head!


    Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney. Don’t get me wrong, I love Paul during his Beatle days but this song? Not so much.


    Do They Know It’s Christmas by Band Aid. Great idea to raise money for the world’s needy but after over twenty years of this song, I’ve had enough *g*



    What about you? What are your favorites? What songs could you happily go without hearing this year?


    And don't forget, we're still celebrating our 12 Days of Christmas! One lucky commenter will win a rooster prize plus I'll throw in a copy of one of my books :-)
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/12/give-me-some-bing.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive