Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'll Give You Candy For The Eyes

    .

    Rushing like cold water
    to the bridge of my forehead
    meeting with the vacancy
    between my ears

    A hollowed out sound
    like listening to sea shells
    rips through me
    roaring wheels and all

    What causes the minutes to stop
    between heartbeats
    and the air to freeze
    like ice?

    When they touch each other
    and draw close
    there is a clamor in
    the very heavens

    And there is a 
    thunderclap in the hearts of
    men
    when two women kiss

    - Hobobob
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-give-you-candy-for-eyes.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive