Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And Your Last Breath is Chalk

    .

    "Who do you think you are
    breathing your hot breath
    on my shoulders
    and back

    You hate me
    and I know you do
    but who do you think
    that is here?

    You touch me with
    hot hands filled with
    rage and malice
    and make my skin bleed

    And I have not touched
    you
    I have only
    outraged your senses

    My existence is 
    anathema to you
    so you rail and fight
    and scratch and claw

    But YOU don't see
    I cannot be harmed by
    you, because you are
    animal

     And I am BESTIAL."

    - Hobobob
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/03/and-your-last-breath-is-chalk.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive