Friday, October 17, 2008

FREE Lunch Fridays!

    One of the many perks about working at darrlin bands, is getting free lunch every Friday! One of our favorite places to order from is Punch Pizza. It's actually grown on me since I've worked here, probably because they force me to eat it every single week. Okay, so maybe they don't.. But they like to give me crap because I didn't want it one day! Of course that was before I knew about the Greco salad, which seems to be the favorite of most of us. At least it's pretty healthy. Not that Mary or Kirsten need to worry about that. I swear those two could eat all day long and never gain an ounce. Luckily for us all, it was free- Thanks Michael & Brian!Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2008/10/free-lunch-fridays.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive