Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let's Talk TBR Piles!

    by Suzanne

    Recently, I've been on a reading kick. I love when that happens. I just want to sink into my TBR pile and plow through a dozen or so books. (Okay, I've been busy, so it's only been five.)

    Here's what I've read lately:

    The Lies That Bind by our own Kate Carlisle! Fabulous read, and oh Derek Stone is just sooooo yummy! Brooklyn is a lucky girl, Kate!





























    The Ranger by Monica McCarty. Have you started this series? OMG! Like Speical Forces guys for Robert The Bruce. Can't. Wait. For. The Viper. Book #4.















    The Emperor's Tomb by Steve Berry. Steve is sort of like my sorbet. You know, the pallet cleanser between all the courses of romances? Love me some action/adventure/intrigue. This is book #6.















    Money, Honey by our Susan Sey. Susan's debut novel is witty, charming, sexy and captivating. Oh wait, Susan is, too! Love this book. Can't wait for the next one, Money Shot!














    And I just read Warrior Betrayed arc for my interview with Addison Fox for next month.OH MY GOD. Y'all are gonna LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hero and the Taurus Warrior!














    And I am making a trip to the bookstore this week just to get a copy of  Lover Unleashed! Yummo, love me some BDB books!





    So, what have YOU been reading? What are you looking forward to? Any one I need to add to my list?
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/04/let-talk-tbr-piles.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive