Saturday, April 30, 2011

Free Portrait Offer

    As both regular readers will be aware I am working with my nephew to create a new portfolio. We have some fun ideas for shoots.

    This of mutual benefit: It gives me experience of model direction and gives him practice at modelling.

    However I want to gain more experience of portrait photography. To this end I am offering Bloggers in the London area (and those in Essex living close to Havering) a free photo shoot.

    If you are interested, contact me at noreply@blogger.com to discuss requirements (no naughty photos of course!). I will come to you, take the photos. I will then send you photos by email. You are free then to download, make prints etc.

    The only condition is that any photos I consider to be of merit will appear on my photography website. They will not identify you by either real or blogger name.

    Unlike my post about the First cosmonaut on 1 April this is not a hoaxSource URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/04/free-portrait-offer.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive