Saturday, February 19, 2011

A heap of Brancusi hits

    In November I went back to look at some photos I took in 2008 in the Atelier Brancusi in Paris. I wasn't very happy withm at the time. With a bit of work I was able to make a sort of silk purse out of a few of them so photos and so I posted them on this blog

    I was a little surprised to notice that I have received over 3,000 visits to my Brancusi posts over the last day or so. It's not as if they are particularly good photos as you can see below





    It wasn't until I opened Google to see why

    Yesterday was the 135th anniversary of Brancusi's birth and Google had created a doodle to mark the occasion. This explains everything

    I hope that some visitors will want to learn more about Brancusi. He truly was one of the greatest ever sculptors.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/02/heap-of-brancusi-hits.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive