Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Comment from the Entertainment Director

    .

    "Yvette Feelmi here. Imagine how I felt this morning when I woke up to my cell phone going off and management at The Adventures of Hobobob told me to come back in and get to work AFTER the fucks laid me off! Can you believe that? Like I haven't moved on to other things and events in my life. I don't have to be stuck here inside this dark and dank brain that Hobobob calls home. I can leave at anytime I want. But guess what? I didn't get that job that I applied for at Barney's New York, so I had better bring my ass back here to Adventures and get to work. So expect to see a little bit of this and a little bit of that, as I find people the world over to make their comments about the blog. And another thing....it's good to be back. Oh, and Eileen, you can kiss my ass!"
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/02/comment-from-entertainment-director.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive