Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Comment From an UN-happy Customer

    .

    "Fuck you, Hobobob! This blog was going good while you were on Zoloft because you had SHUT THE FUCK UP! I was beginning to get used to you whining and bitching about how tired and weak you were. You were becoming my idol in complete hobo wastefulness. Then you got back on that damned Wellbutrin and I can already tell the difference. Just start with your maniac shit once more and I swear I will go over your head to management to straighten you out. Mark my words you hobo bastid, your days are numbered!"

    - Signed
    Karin Stump
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/02/comment-from-un-happy-customer.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive