Monday, February 28, 2011

A Comment From A Satisfied Customer

    .

    "Ah ha ha, Ard Azz here, loving it here in Miami, and loving Hobobob's blog! Once again he's back with his witty insights and loving commentary on the human condition. I can sleep at nights knowing that there is such a conscientious man questioning what he sees is going wrong in this country. He's another Rush Limb...er, Rush Limb...errr, the fat guy. I look forward to reading his award winning blog posts every day and I have to say, I wouldn't be able to put my dentures in without him in the mornings. Thank you Hobobob. Keep up the good work!"
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/02/comment-from-satisfied-customer.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive