Monday, December 27, 2010

Spinning Spin Spin Sugar Redux


    "Hobobob, I have to say - your blog gets more and more perverse and explicit every day. The images in Sneaker Pimps 'Spin Spin Sugar' was no doubt suggestive of deviant sex in a hotel room performed by a prostitute to say the very least. I enjoy reading your blog, I really do, but do you think you have a limit of what you will show?"

    I KNOW! Did you see that pink-orange, short-assed, oil slicked spandex, jet rocket hugging dress on Kelli Ali's, 'I'll be goddamned' body in that motherfucking video? Hot Damn! That chick is so hot, she can pull satellites from orbit! I swear, if I walked into that hotel room and saw her kneeling like that on a bed, I'd fuck her right through that dress. Shit! I'd break every bone in my body bringing it to her. Why don't god like me?

    OHHH, I'm sorry, did you say something about the video?


    HobobobSource URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/12/spinning-spin-spin-sugar-redux.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive