Friday, December 31, 2010

A Friendly Message From Rahm Emanuel



    "Hi, I'm Rahm Emanuel and I have just been cleared by the Chicago Elections Board to be able to run for the Mayor's seat of Chicago even though I spent the past two years in Washington under the Obama Administration. I know that there were at least two dozen of those bitches on the Board that sided against my being on the ballot, but they were pussies and couldn't play Washington Hardball, baby. All I had to do was show them a one way ticket from New York to Chicago that I was going to mail to Hobobob to change their minds. And people have the nerve to say I'm not a fucking nice guy. I'm the most fuckinest nicest guy you'll ever meet, bitches."
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/12/friendly-message-from-rahm-emanuel.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive