Saturday, October 23, 2010

A last look at my former place of employment


    I posted this in April. At the time I did not identify the building. It is a detail of the Home Office headquarters in 2 Marsham Street. It is part of Seacole Building taken from the corner of Marsham Street and Great Peter Street.

    2 Marsham Street was where I worked since it opened in early 2005. As buildings go it was a pretty comfortable working environment but at the end of the day a business is not it's buildings but the people who work there.

    I was fortunate in the main to work for some good people. My last team was a good and friendly bunch.I will miss working with them. They will have a hard time helping to make the cuts enforced by appalling spending review. I fear, as "back office" people it will hit them very hard.

    I am relieved not to be part of that process.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/10/last-look-at-my-former-place-of.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive