Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jesus only two more days of work to go

    It's only becoming a reality that come Friday afternoon I part company with my Department. I am part of a trickle going, in the coming years it will be a torrent. I have no faith in the government's "hopes" that the private sector will take up the slack, especially since hundreds of thousands of private sector jobs

    Ah well, I intend to enjoy a few months of doing some of the things I've been putting off. I have a few photo ideas which I really do want to see if I can realise.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/10/jesus-only-two-more-days-of-work-to-go.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive