Friday, October 22, 2010

Last day

    I've tied up as many lose ends as I possibly can, I've done my best to put down on paper a lot of stuff that I carried in my head; where I could make a difference I've left the budgets I advised on in reasonable shape (for this year anyway...).

    Today I'll make my farewells to people, some of whom I've worked with for over 15 years, go for a farewell lunch with my unit and then I will hand my pass in and part company with a Department that has employed me for a few days short of 25 years. Then I'm off to the pub to celebrate with some of the others leaving tomorrow. The sad thing is that I'll be the sober one as I'm banned from alcohol thanks to methotrexate

    And then? We shall see

    On the blog front normal posting and visiting will resume in a day or soSource URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/10/last-day.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive