Friday, April 9, 2010

ARC-itectural Treasures

    by Anna Campbell

    Yes, it's that time again!

    My next Avon historical romance MY RECKLESS SURRENDER is out on 25th May! Less than two months away.

    By the way, you can pre-order the book just by clicking on the cover. Same goes for the other books I've mentioned in this blog. We're all into user friendly here in the lair (especially when it comes to the cabana boys!).

    Don't you just love that cover? I think it's absolutely luscious! And that come-hither look in my heroine's eyes is just right for the rather naughty Diana Carrick! Especially when she's come-hithering the rakish Earl of Ashcroft.

    STOP PRESS!

    THE NEWS TODAY IS THAT I HAVE AN ARC OF MY RECKLESS SURRENDER TO GIVE AWAY TO ONE OF OUR BANDITA BUDDIES!


    I'm hoping someone here will surrender recklessly to the desire to comment and win it! Good luck!

    Here's the gorgeous Aussie cover for MRS! Doesn't that just take your breath away?

    I'm sure you've seen the American back cover blurb for MY RECKLESS SURRENDER. If not, you can read it here: http://www.annacampbell.info/recklesssurrender.html And please check out the excerpt while you're there!

    The Aussies are doing things differently (that's just part of our independent, pioneering spirit, yanno?) and I really like their blurb tooI've never had a dual-continent simultaneous release before. It's pretty exciting.

    June is gonna be a big month chez Campbell:

    A passionate tale brimming with lust, tenderness and betrayal from Anna Campbell, the queen of Regency noir.

    Diana Carrick has very good reasons to seduce Tarquin Vale, Earl of Ashcroft. None of which she intends to share with the notorious rake. But instead of the selfish, jaded debaucher she expects, Diana discovers a man unlike any other, and even the dangerous secret she must protect cannot shield her from his dark allure.

    The scandalous earl wearies of easy conquests and empty pleasures. When the mysterious Diana suggests an affair to while away a few summer weeks, he’s intrigued and becomes increasingly and powerfully drawn to Diana’s mix of innocence and passion..

    Unwittingly yet most willingly, they are playing with fire. Now the fuse has been lit and there’s no escape … except surrender.

    I thought to get conversation going, we'd play a little game. It's one we've played before and it's a regular on the Australian Romance Readers Association loop. But it's always fun and we're all such readers, it's pretty easy!

    OK, just tell me three things:

    The book you finished most recently.

    The book you are currently reading.

    The book you'll pick up next.

    To get the ball rolling, here are my answers:


    LAST: WHAT REMAINS OF HEAVEN by C.S. Harris (fabulous, I am in love with Sebastian St. Cyr, Viscount Devlin. He's a delicious mixture of the man of action and brain box, and he's so adorably tortured).

    CURRENTLY: FORBIDDEN by Christina Phillips (OK, this is a bit of a gloat. It's an ARC of Aussie writer Christina's wonderful debut, an erotic historical set in Roman Britain. Those men in skirts sure could do the hula! Keep an eye out for FORBIDDEN from Berkley on 7th September! )

    NEXT: KISMET by Monica Burns (I've been manfully keeping my hands off this one for a couple of weeks because I know when I start it, I won't stop. A courtesan and a sheikh? Sounds like my idea of heaven!)

    So let's play! And one lucky person will get an advance reader copy of my next release MY RECKLESS SURRENDER! Best of Aussie luck to you all!Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/04/arc-itectural-treasures.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive