Friday, August 14, 2009

About to Fuck a MILF


    The situation.

    A long day, a comfortable room. Not sleepy. Did not go to the Roach Motel so I have time on my hands. This is what the FUCKERS don't want you to have. TIME to THINK. Good thing that I did things reflexively, without thinking in the least, this way I can address the situation. A knee jerk action. I may fail, but didn't we talk about this outcome already? I'm not one to accept failure well, so lets just move on.

    Knee jerk. I have only 60 days from a notice dated June 5th, 2009 to file a complaint against the deter- mination that sent me to WECARE. This complaint is filed with Fair Hearing. I got until August 5th to file...no, there are 31 days in July, that means I have until August 4th. I found out and reacted. I got my paperwork filed on August 4...just for the fuck of it. I didn't know what the fuck I was going to DO I just filed, and filed on time. Knee Jerk.

    Now. I'm going through the paperwork again, and I get the germ for the plan of attack. A SIDEWAYS KOWTOW. In the paperwork, they mention my mental health care providers, and my General Practitioner, but Charliqua Lovebisquit only spoke to my GP! She ignored the mental health care providers. I have acute social phobia! That's why it's hard for me to get out of the room, and that's why I have a problem getting into the Roach Motel. Secondly, they make it damn near impossible for me to make it to my health care providers with their rules an regulations regarding their paperwork. I have a stack of paperwork just for a month of trying to get to my doctors and medical technicians. Now things are starting to gel

    I've filed for my action on time. I have their documentation against me with it's hole the size of a 45 caliber wound in it, and I have my medical excuses from day one. Now. I need my diagnoses from my mental health care providers. I can get copies of my medical records but I need briefs from them. Sooooo, I sent out this email to all of them today....why? Because I have time on my hands and a free mind to work with.

    Dear Dr. X:
    I am soon to be going to binding arbitration and will need some medical documents drawn up by my mental health care providers. Could you please help me with the following. A single document with :
    1) What time, what day and for how long did I see you
    2) My diagnosis.
    Further, would a copy of my medical records give me a detailed coverage of my diagnosis?
    Thank you for helping me with this document and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me either through email.
    Thank you again
    Hobobob

    This should generate the documents in detail and in brief that I need for binding arbitration. By only consulting one doctor and only getting one diagnosis they opened themselves up to a failure of Due Dilligence. This is a legal term. Due Diligence is a term used for a number of concepts involving either the performance of an investigation of a business or person, or the performance of an act with a certain standard of care. I got that from Wikipedia, but I learned it from 13 years working for a law firm.

    What this means is that they didn't do a complete job in coming to my determination! Whatever the case, I'm not supposed to be in WECARE .

    BLAM!!!

    Doesn't moving sideways feel good? I'm hyped like a mother- fucker about to fuck a MILF. I'm really hyped. I'm going into Fair Hearing with both guns blazing, with enough paperwork to flatten these FUCKERS at WECARE. Even as they are putting together their paperwork to nail me for not having the paperwork to go to their stupid assed classes, WEP assignments and Mandatory Meetings. They're loading a gun for my temple while I'm holding a gun against theirs.

    GODDAMN I FEEL GOOD! Good thing that I had my own business and I've always been a paperwork freak. I swear to god, I used to be pedantic about that damn shit. I've got or will have, everything that I need. I just need time to get the paperwork together from ICD and my therapists.

    Now will this work? That's the $100,000.00 question. Will this fly. If not, my gun will click against an empty chamber, and WECARE's gun, you can bet, will fire. The damage? Who knows. The risk? Considerable. The benefits? Desired. The options? None.

    Surviv- ability? HIGH. Like I said, if you can survive home- lessness, you can survive anything. I'm already heading down this path. I don't know for sure what WECARE has up their sleeves. I may get a warning, I may get my case sent up to HRA, which would mean a Fair Hearing or something I haven't even foreseen. Whatever the case, I am NOT kowtowing.

    I am not falling to my knees without a fight. I'm going to throw at least one punch in this fracas, you bet your damn ass.

    I don't know how you might feel about this, maybe that I'm crazy, maybe irresponsible. Maybe I'm not thinking about my long range situation with wintertime rolling my way. There may be a hundred variables to what could be going on in your minds. I just as you all to wish me luck.

    As I said to a close friend of mine. 'Let's just enjoy the fireworks. They're about to begin.'

    HobobobSource URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/08/about-to-fuck-milf.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive