Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Turning Japanese






    Brad, Angelina and their child army have arrived in Japan. I'm not super into kids but holy crap those are some super cute babies, so cute I think I feel a tingling in my uterus, better throw myself down the stairs just to be safe. Extra precious is Knox, the little mini me Brad with his matching newsboy cap. Adorbs. If I had kids I would definitely make them dress like a mini version of me. I'd also teach them to mix vodka sodas with lime. Mommy needs her medicine.

    I love how Maddox is rolling his eyes. He's so over this shit. He thought he struck gold when the crazy, rich white woman adopted his ass but now that he's got five other kids to contend with and he's living out of a suitcase, he's rethinking this mess. Maddox should be kicking it in Malibu with a mojito. He didn't sign on for this. He needs to call up Jennifer Aniston, break free from this traveling circus and hit the beach.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/01/turning-japanese.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive