Saturday, January 24, 2009

Daily Male: Brandon Flowers

    The Killers played Toronto last night. I had a ticket but passed because after seeing them up close and personal at Massey Hall in November, seeing them in a venue as big as ACC would have been a letdown. But in honour of the Las Vegas boys' stopover in my town, singer Brandon Flowers, with that sweet, tight, Mormon ass of his, is today's Daily Male.













    I liked the album Sam's Town but I'm glad dear Brandon is out of this here Pancho Villa phase of his.


    Mmm....that's better. How James Bondian.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/01/daily-male-brandon-flowers.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive