Monday, January 19, 2009

I Wish I Knew How To Quit Chuck Bass

    Now I know how Jake Gyllenhaal must have felt in Brokeback Mountain. I cannot seem to quit Chuck Bass. I am Jack Twist and Chuck Bass is my Ennis Del Mar. (Does this mean in real life I'm going to overdose on a lethal cocktail of prescription meds? If so, please call 911 before calling one of the Olson twins, k?)



    Once again, while watching Gossip Girl Monday night, I nearly quit this stupid bitch of a show. I cannot get past this whole 'let's hand over a multi-million dollar corporation to a 17-year-old' storyline. Like, doesn't this dude have to be in school? What does a punkass 17-year-old know about running a multi-million dollar company? I would shit my pants if someone gave me a company now and I'm nearly twice as old as Chuck Bass. Who's writing this shit? More importantly, why I am watching this shit? The aforementioned storyline, coupled with the introduction of a new teacher who looks to be about 13 years old and the constant back and forth bullshit between Dan and Serena had me just about ready to check the fuck out for good. But then, towards the end of the episode, Chuck busted into the ladies room at the opera and laid the smack down on his skeevy coke monkey uncle as he tried to get all rapey with Lily. It was hot. I like when Chuck gets rough. Oh you smarmy mother chucker, I wish I knew how to quit you.

    I'm also looking forward to seeing how Blair is gonna fuck up that 13-year-old teacher's shit. I believe she used the phrase 'black ops' at the end of the episode. Sigh, I wish I was a TV character. It would be so fun to exact a ruthless campaign of sweet, nasty, merciless revenge on my enemies.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-wish-i-knew-how-to-quit-chuck-bass.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive