Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wherein Jams O Donnell is glad not have his methotrexate dose increased

    Well I suppose the title says it all, I am not long back from a hospital appointment. My dermatologist is pleased with the slow but progressive clearing of my psoriasis. A little over five months ago had over 30% coverage. Now it is down to less than 10%. My dermatologist has chosen to maintain rather than increase my methotrexate dosage

    Whle I am not fond of methotrexate - even at low doses it ha some unpleasant side effects it seems to be working well .Hopefully it will not be too many months before I can come off the drug. I do quite fancy a pint (Alcohol is banned while taking the methotrexate)Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/01/wherein-jams-o-donnell-is-glad-not-have.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive