Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Comment from our Favorite Mascot

    .

    "Hi Karin! It's ME, Wilson!! Remember me from 2007? I'm back too! Hobobob is pulling us all out of the woodwork to help him bitch and moan. So we look forward to your emails whining like a little girl. But even though the majority of the Alters think you are a pain in the ass, I have to say that I like you, and I'd even have sex with you too. All you have to do is stick a pump pin in the front of my face here, and we can get busy. Shit, you can even attach the entire fucking pump. I'm sure you can take it. So let me know, give me your digits and I'll give you a ring. I'll even bring some wine and a CD of Def Leopard!"

    - Signed
    Wilson
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/01/comment-from-our-favorite-mascot.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive