Wednesday, July 21, 2010
    I know I am not a modern metal afficionado (Give me bands with long hair, bikers jackets and spandex) but it gives me a small sense of there being something a little less wrong with the world to know that the genre spans every contiment (Okay I haven't heard of Antarctican metal band but give it time....) Last time I posted on trash metal I featured bands from Pakistan, Peru and Botswana This time......



    Purgatory a black metal band from China



    Disgusted from Vietnam (not disgusted of Vietnam...)



    And back to Botswana for Wrust (Last time it was Crackdust)Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-know-i-am-not-modern-metal.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive