Friday, April 24, 2009

Kids on Shoulders Strikes Again


    Hugh Jackman and his daughter at Disneyland.

    Damnit! All these Hollywood DILFs have got to stop wearing their kids on their shoulders like this cause it's super cute and it's chipping away at the giant ice block that is my heart. Upside, I can put those falling ice chunks into my glass of vodka/water. Yes, I think I'm graduating from vodka sodas to vodka waters. Paging the producers of A&E Intervention in 3...2...1

    Sidenote; Speaking of A&E Intervention, please, PLEASE PLEASE watch this super short, yet AWESOME remix of one of their best.episodes.ever featuring Alison who is addicted to computer duster. Seriously. Watch the shit out of this;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdnLBddzOtk

    If you laughed as hard as I did, which was REALLY fucking hard, I'll see you in hell!Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/04/kids-on-shoulders-strikes-again.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive