Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blues Traveler at the Regatta

    No, that's not Blues Traveler, that's my old buddy Steve Payne who was singing in the opening act, Soul Doctor. He just shaved his beard off and now he looks (to me) just like his brother.

    Below is another old buddy, Mike Keller. When we spotted each other, the crowd...

    ...had really started to crush in and there was no way we could get close to each other.

    There's Popper! The concert was great, but really I was standing right in front of the speakers and I'm not sure what they were playing. I should have taken some earplugs.







    Kanawha Boulevard was really rockin' tonight.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2008/08/blues-traveler-at-regatta.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive