Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vogue Does Sex & the City.

    I have to admit, I'm embarrassing excited for the Sex & the City movie. Like, crazy excited. It's already sold out for the 30th, so I'm planning to skip out and see it the next afternoon. Look at these incredible shots of Carrie and Big from Vogue's June issue, which envisioned what it would be like for the couple to honeymoon in Manhattan. Carrie's dresses are amazing (oh, that green gown!), and it's so fun to see them galavanting around the city. My only question is, where is everyone else? This city is empty!
    (Via Milk)Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2008/05/vogue-does-sex-city.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive