Thursday, May 1, 2008

Media Gossip: Caviar Baked Potatoes.

    One of the best parts about dating a New York Times reporter is getting to meet other New York Times reporters.

    When I stopped by Alex's office a few weeks ago, I rode the elevator down with one of my fashion-writing heros, when I suddenly turned into a bumbling eight-year-old. He was like, "How are you?" And I said, "Nice. Uh, Good. What? Thanks." Luckily, I pulled myself together enough to talk about our weekends. He said that he had made his boyfriend a baked potato stuffed with caviar. Sigh. How. Incredibly. Fabulous.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2008/05/media-gossip-caviar-baked-potatoes.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive