Friday, May 23, 2008

Putnam County Pickers


    I was sorting through some old files and ran across this photo from the early 1980s. If you lived near Charleston in the 70's and early 80's, you remember the Putnam County Pickers. This was when they were doing a concert with the Symphony and they were in the studio to get a portrait in tuxedos and (as I often did in those days) at the end of the session I told them to stick their fingers in their noses. Funnily enough, people often did it and then were surprised when I actually took the photo. This one took on special meaning because of their group name and they ended up using it on a poster later.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2008/05/putnam-county-pickers.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive