Friday, March 4, 2011

A Message From The Land of Oz

    .

    "Scarecrow here. Ever since I've been apprised of by the Wizard I have had an appetence for this fucking blog! I can't get a commodious amount of this shit! The obiter dictum, the argumentations, the perspectives and the intelligence all captivate me. Hobobob is the thinking man's man. I'm not bullshitting you. Now I am off to my assemblage at MENSA. We are trying to push up women's skirts with our thoughts or make real X-ray specs. Either way, if you want to ameliorate your aptitude to think in limitless directions, keep subscribing to The Adventures. And tell them I sent you!"
    Source URL: https://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/03/message-from-land-of-oz.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive